群组湖南工业大学数学建模同盟会

群组四川农业大学数学建模协会

群组重庆交通大学数学建模协会

群组中国矿业大学数学建模协会

跳转到指定楼层
    1#
    发表于 2008-12-19 21:50 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
    |招呼Ta 关注Ta |邮箱已经成功绑定
    PROBLEM C: Trade-offs in the fight against HIV/AIDS   p1 k/ _3 Q4 n3 n1 }) I$ y# {
    As the HIV/AIDS pandemic enters its 25th year, both the number of infections and number of deaths due to the disease continue to rise. Despite an enormous amount of effort, our global society remains uncertain on how to most effectively allocate resources to fight this epidemic. You are a team of analysts advising the United Nations (UN) on how to manage the available resources for addressing HIV/AIDS. Your job is to model several scenarios of interest and to use your models to recommend the allocation of financial resources. The narrative below provides some background information, and outlines specific tasks. 1 c3 {9 k/ A8 f
    Task #1: For each of the continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Australia, and South America), choose the country you believe to be most critical in terms of HIV/AIDS. Build a model to approximate the expected rate of change in the number of HIV/AIDS infections for these countries from 2006 to 2050, in the absence of any additional interventions. Fully explain your model and the assumptions that underlie your model. In addition, explain how you selected the countries to model. Use as a list of countries for inclusion in your analysis the countries included in the attached spreadsheet, which include all member states of the World Health Organization (WHO) as of 2003.
    . z$ [1 o# K  m  SData: “list_WHO_member_states.xls” , g, n! I* j1 h/ v) g" p" y
    Reliable data on HIV prevalence rates by county are generally difficult to obtain. The attached spreadsheet includes several worksheets of data which you may use in your analysis. * x; l: O* m* Q$ p9 N' n% J) z5 b
    Data: “hiv_aids_data.xls”
    7 J( f( u; I" {9 {: H! B% l2 j+ h" m7 [0 s& Z
    a. “Global HIV- AIDS cases, 1999”: These data come from UNAIDS (the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS) and report the estimated number of HIV positive 0 to 49 year olds by country at the end of 1999. " U5 `' d# W3 ]5 g$ s5 K

' V; R' x& e$ w  S6 p3 n, @) jb. “HIV- AIDS in Africa over time”: These data come from the US government and give some piecemeal time series data on measured HIV prevalence rates among women of childbearing age, in urban areas, over time for some African countries.
    & m9 W# L( ]( C3 ~5 g. b5 V: L$ o: [# D
    c. “HIV- AIDS subtypes”: These data come from UNAIDS and give the geographic distribution of HIV-1 subtypes by country. 5 [! `3 U# W* K
    ; z3 Z2 c; ?- g) ]
        Also attached, for your use, are some basic population and demographic data.
    6 ?% D  R9 P4 C6 K+ NData:
    & s, i' Z. v0 g) Z
    , G) ^- J; C3 a$ a(1) “fertility_data.xls”: These data come from the UN and give age-specific fertility rates by major area, region, and country, 1995-2050 (births per thousand women)
    8 t' _) c2 T) m! n! q' y& x
    9 L! c2 }4 \$ @5 P2 H; ra. Estimates for 1995-2005 8 U0 u: H  \$ X6 `
    ' b/ P$ L) r; B1 Y
    b. Projections (under the assumption of medium fertility levels) for 2005-2050   [4 H0 W; U) G* @

( n. P6 V+ q9 }! F$ f/ c! N(2) “population_data.xls”: These data come from the UN and give total population (both sexes combined) by major area, region, and country, annually for 1950-2050 (thousands). 6 W+ h, z0 R, h- k2 N; t6 Z5 H* j
    , g$ Y% d/ Q: L6 j, b1 |3 J
    a. Estimates for 1950-2005 2 z& ^9 V6 D8 g/ T6 l6 r9 l
    1 Z! L! m) X# X' r' s
    b. Projections (under the assumption of medium fertility levels) for 2006-2050 - o$ ^9 |+ s( d1 f
    1 j- b7 v8 g" I* G2 w
    (3) “age_data.xls”: These data come from the UN and give population (for both sexes, and by gender) by five-year age groups, major area, region, and country, 1950-2050 (thousands).
    6 ?3 J! Y0 U2 k9 m- ^. [
    8 K( @% }6 T5 S% l+ h7 y6 _a. Estimates, 1950-2005
    0 ~2 t# C; d; ^/ t# N. }7 E9 E7 |" L+ _- e4 [3 ?/ o# r
    b. Projections (under the assumption of medium fertility levels) for 2010-2050
    - f2 U" y  }& }7 z' k
    ) H: J6 u8 l+ z6 q(4) “birth_rate_data.xls”: These data come from the UN and give crude birth rates by major area, region, and country, 1950-2050 (births per thousand population). : `% J8 |( t7 M& Q. a) ^7 W$ M

, f1 e. W7 H: v% f* M0 a5 ca. Estimates, 1950-2005 7 W3 o8 ^3 n: N7 }5 t
    % i3 M7 E# ]  `7 h9 F* y
    b. Projections (under the assumption of medium fertility levels) for 2005-2050 " p# b% L8 X4 l  u+ H! |' a4 J

% [+ M" a1 _& B$ ~4 V  G(5) “life_expectancy_0_data.xls”: These data come from the UN and give life expectancy at birth (by sex and both sexes combined) by major area, region, and country, 1950-2050 (years). 0 h+ r2 X- Y* [8 }; t/ g$ w

( n1 w9 w! l" ]5 O! n4 L- v" B# u' Xa. Estimates, 1950-2005 : R& i- s5 u" Q8 v; o0 B0 H

& L/ g/ s( R+ l) w% s" T/ [b. Projections (under the assumption of medium fertility levels) for 2005-2050 There are a number of interventions that HIV/AIDS funding could be directed towards -- including prevention interventions (voluntary counseling and testing, condom social marketing, school-based AIDS education, medicines to prevent mother-to-child transmission, etc.) and care interventions (treating other untreated sexually transmitted diseases, treating opportunistic infections, etc.). You should focus on only two potential interventions: provision of antiretroviral (ARV) drug therapies, and provision of a hypothetical HIV/AIDS preventative vaccine.
    9 W' @2 U! a& _/ D& d" e+ @  V$ E- t, Z' c
    Task #2: First, estimate the level of financial resources from foreign aid donors that you realistically expect to be available to address HIV/AIDS, by year, from 2006 to 2050, for the countries you selected in Task #1. Then use the model you developed in Task #1 and these estimates of financial resources to estimate the expected rate of change in the number of HIV/AIDS infections for your selected countries from 2006 to 2050 under realistic assumptions for the following three scenarios: # A7 I8 F- k$ p( i  {- H5 y. O

# h1 [! H- Z# A5 Y$ {7 T(1) Antiretroviral (ARV) drug therapy
    ' {0 B: Y! V0 a8 M: U3 Y+ c1 J0 o: \( j$ o( W
    9 ]; o, E1 E6 f6 [: {
    (2) A preventative HIV/AIDS vaccine * r- [" I7 Q8 E
    3 M% j$ B# j  z3 P- U* m* K

# C% i; \3 P5 v3 g7 [- R" V(3) Both ARV provision and a preventative HIV/AIDS vaccine . M8 V  U5 p. z# E- A$ U
    Assume in these scenarios that there is no risk of emergence of drug-resistant strains of HIV (you ! g! F% z+ b/ z3 F# I5 {
    will examine this issue in Task #3).
    7 ?) ~0 y! c6 m5 u) a/ R" I6 a  @Be sure to carefully describe the assumptions that underlie your model.
    3 e# d& b9 }, V7 s3 c0 TYou can choose whether these scenarios should be implemented for all of the countries you selected
    0 E4 L) D! H- n! `  Sin Task #1, or for certain subsets of countries based on income cut-offs, disease burden, etc. 6 d$ ]. E& @3 ~+ J
    Available for use if you wish is a spreadsheet of country-level income data. 7 K$ z( A4 }, |0 O  n
    + T+ v: @- J; p+ p& {

6 m: {7 L5 I! P( H/ D0 A0 KData: “income_data.xls”: These data are from the World Bank (2002) and give per-capita gross national product (GNP) data as well as broad income classifications that you are free to use in your analysis if you wish. ARV drug therapies can have tremendous benefits in terms of prolonging the lives of individuals infected with HIV/AIDS. ARVs are keeping a high proportion of HIV/AIDS-infected individuals in rich countries alive, and policy makers and international institutions are facing tremendous political pressure to increase access to ARVs for individuals in poor countries. Health budgets in low-income countries are very limited, and it seems unlikely that poor countries will be able to successfully expand these programs to the majority of their populations using their own resources. Appendix 1 presents country-specific data from UNAIDS on current access to ARVs for a number of countries. The efficacy of ARVs depends in large part on adherence to the treatment regimen and to proper monitoring. The most favorable conditions for ARVs are structured programs with extensive counseling and physician care, as well as regular testing to monitor for disease progression and the onset of opportunistic infections. Non-adherence or inadequate treatment carries with it two very serious consequences. First, the treatment may not be effective for the individual undergoing treatment. Second, partial or inadequate treatments are thought to directly lead to the emergence of drug-resistant strains of HIV. The price of the drugs initially used to treat patients has come down to several hundred dollars a year per patient, but delivering them and providing the necessary accompanying medical care and further treatment is the key administrative and financial challenge. It is estimated that purchasing and delivering antiretrovirals using the clinically-recommended approach (DOTS, or directly observed short course treatments) which is intended to minimize the emergence of drug-resistant strains would cost less than $1,100 per person per year. (Adams, Gregor et al. [2001]. “Consensus Statement on Antiretroviral Treatment for AIDS in Poor Countries,” http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/bioe ... us_aids_therapy.pdf ) For a preventative HIV vaccine, make assumptions you feel are reasonable about the following (in addition to other factors you may choose to include in your model):   [7 G) u7 L. e# m
    8 z( I) `5 I( c
    (1) The year in which an HIV/AIDS preventative vaccine might be available
    ! }4 e+ w' u. N9 ^% V# V8 Q0 K9 D" L! C1 }# T" R
    (2) How quickly vaccination rates might reach the following steady-state levels of vaccination: + U# Y4 Z% P8 o) T9 |: r& T

; T. c# b5 A* L7 b+ _a. If you wish to immunize new cohorts (infants), assume the steady-state level for new cohorts of the country-by-country immunization rates for the third dose of the diphtheria-pertussis-tetanus vaccine (DTP3), as reported by the WHO (2002)    Data: “vaccination_rate_data.xls” 8 \; F4 Y9 R& }( j0 Y# i1 Q* o
    " v8 @4 F# b- M6 R
    b. If you wish to immunize adults (any group over age 5), assume the steady-state level for older cohorts is the second dose of the tetanus toxoid (TT2) rate, as reported by the WHO (2002)    Data: “vaccination_rate_data.xls”
    : {& _* F, g2 a5 ^7 s8 L; l$ [' L. d1 `& s9 S: _8 T1 W
    (3) The efficacy and duration of protection of the vaccine 5 M2 X' I8 t9 [" _+ f& g; J

* s" P; p* r6 b& h; R- o(4) Whether there would be epidemiological externalities from vaccination
    $ R# X8 w9 J) j: K9 q3 }: K& I4 ?/ U5 X% H/ X9 ^2 B/ i
    (5) Assume the vaccine is a three-dose vaccine, and can be added to the standard package of vaccines delivered under the WHO’s Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI) at an incremental cost of addition of $0.75
    9 _5 K# u1 g/ z0 P+ h4 s# H
    & h! p* }( `. f* ]4 x2 ETask #3: Re-formulate the three models developed in Task #2, taking into consideration the following assumptions about the development of ARV-resistant disease strains. Current estimates suggest that patients falling below 90-95 percent adherence to ARV treatment are at a “substantial risk” of producing drug resistant strains. Use as an assumption for your analysis that a person receiving ARV treatment with adherence below 90 percent has a 5 percent chance of producing a strain of HIV/AIDS which is resistant to standard first-line drug treatments. Second- and third-line ARV drug therapies are available, but assume for your analysis that these drugs are prohibitively expensive to implement in countries outside of Europe, Japan, and the United States.
    : T. i9 k5 f. |' h) X; STask #4: Write a white paper to the United Nations providing your team’s recommendations on the following: 1 G* m. V" k7 e1 j5 r; U8 r0 w2 M* P
      m4 i9 [# ]5 L4 X% q) t( \# [
    (1) Your recommendations for allocation of the resources available for HIV/AIDS among ARV provision and a preventative HIV vaccine - }+ j0 z' e' t3 P5 M2 O' O! T) U4 e

' o' m) L% c: x4 S(2) Your argument for how to weigh the importance of HIV/AIDS as an international concern relative to other foreign policy priorities & O" ~9 `3 i: W. z  W9 n
    ; \, d, d  b! u
    (3) Your recommendations for how to coordinate donor involvement for HIV/AIDS For (1): assume that between now and 2010 the available financial resources could be allocated so as the speed the development of a preventative HIV vaccine – through directly-financing vaccine research and development (R&D), or through other mechanisms. Any gains from such spending would move the date of development you assumed in Task #2 to some earlier date.
    / T' A7 C' }7 {
    3 d3 ^. d- t5 D4 w- RAppendix 1. . Y* x4 Y  X& V/ o- B% A
    Percentage of adults with advanced HIV infection receiving antiretroviral treatment Country Notes: * := Countries with low prevalence/concentrated epidemics; AAI := Accelerated Access Initiative; UNGASS CR 2003 := program monitoring data from UNGASS (United Nations General Assembly Special Session) country reports 2003; WHO 2002 := 2002 program monitoring data through WHO (World Health Organization) country offices; MoH := Ministry of Health; NACP := National AIDS Control Programme; NCHADS := National Centre for HIV/AIDS, Dermatology and STIs (sexually transmitted infections).
    8 }" T8 d# i) P) g8 w3 jC : 抗击艾滋病的协调& y' l' i, {6 z+ b" h
    HIV/AIDS(人体免疫缺损病毒/艾滋病)的大范围流行已经进入第25 年,由于这种疾病导致的感染人数和死亡人数一直在不断上升. 尽管已经付出了巨大的努力,但是我们的国际社会对怎样最有效地分配资源来抗击这种流行病仍然心中无数. ( f3 `! ~3 Y$ a( Q3 q, S7 C
    你们是联合国的一个专家组, 就怎样管理可利用的资源来抗击HIV/AID S 向联合国提出建议. 你们的工作就是要对令人关注的几种方案进行建模, 并用你们的模型就资金分配提出建议. 下面的说明提供了某些背景资料, 也概述了特定的任务. " f  e8 [5 \9 F0 \, i+ n
    任务1在每个大洲(非洲、亚洲、欧洲、北美洲、澳洲和南美洲)选择一个你们认为在HIV/AIDS 方面是最严重的国家. 建立模型来粗略估计这些国家在没有任何其他的干预时从2006 年到2050 HIV/AIDS 感染人数的变化率. 确切地解释你们的模型以及作为你们的模型的基础的那些假设. 另外, 解释一下你们是如何选择要对之进行建模的国家的.
    6 ?% g8 T' T! k# w" [; M8 N( s! _作为你们的分析中要包括的一组国家, 请利用附件中的电子数据表中的国家, 该表包括直到2003 年的世界卫生组织(WHO)所有成员的名单.
    ' ~  }: e9 m3 E# y% ^* u. u数据:list_WHO_member_states.xls$ q; u- i4 W$ V! @
    有关由国家给出的HIV 流行率的可靠数据一般难以得到. 所附的电子数据表包括你们也许可以用于你们的分析中的几个工作数据表.
    1 [  v8 Q& a  V* C2 ~. h数据:hiv_aids_data.xls
    0 A2 t( f' G) y& b7 K5 J( H% F3 j# q1 l, y' g4 I$ M6 O/ `7 u
    8 b; J! o, ?( S( S  h
    a.  Global HIV-AIDS cases, 1999: 这些数据来自 UNAIDS( 关于HIV/AIDS 的联合国联合课题组), 它们报告了1999 年底由国家提供的0 49 HIV 检验为阳性的估计人数.
    ' J6 J4 G$ ~; {% b+ z! p; C$ L& t) X% ^4 m
    b.  HIV-AIDS in Africa over time: 这些数据来自美国政府, 它们给出了分开的时间段上有关某些非洲国家城市地区育龄妇女中随时间推移的HIV 流行率的数据. % o0 |- D# c$ v5 H7 D- |
    4 Z5 a2 x+ g2 u& D; }8 _
    c. HIV-AIDS subtypes: 这些数据来自 UNAIDS, 它们给出了按国家的HIV-1 子类型的地区分布. 附件中还有可以为你所用的某些基本人口数和人口统计学数据.   D5 P5 b& E( m. ~+ p6 i

6 `1 `7 m7 `! a数据:
    9 y" p9 x9 o( x5 _! b- l$ b( Y# P. y# G+ X* l3 @1 i) K
    (1) fertility_data.xls: 这些数据来自联合国, 它们给出了主要的地区、行政区和国家1995-2050 特定年龄的人口出生率(每千名妇女生育子女的数目) 2 }/ w+ S! [% C# W3 Z# _
    - y4 r" M, U* F$ s9 T8 q
    a.  1995-2005 的估计数
    + Q- E: t- P8 h* B8 Q: O* f9 I% X, t  g* p+ ^. z6 q) v
    b.  (在中等生育率的假设下) 2005-2050 的预测数
    ) _8 M) K2 U5 W* N  c, e' i. ?* x8 y2 R
    (2) population_data.xls: 这些数据来自联合国, 它们给出了主要的地区、行政区和国家(不分性别的) 1950-2050 每年的总人口数(单位: )
    9 ~2 }$ a  f% m( W, {2 D- D! B$ Q( y; j- w! @
    a.  1950-2005 的估计数
    . `( y$ X& i& p# X. }
    , v, a( K7 p( A1 Gb.  (在中等生育率的假设下) 2006-2050 的预测数/ t& s$ g9 `5 I
    2 q% d4 y# T( w" }2 l  E) P9 O/ ?
    (3) age_data.xls: 这些数据来自联合国, 它们给出了5 年年龄组、主要的地区、行政区和国家(不分性别以及分性别的) 1950-2050 的人口数(单位: )
    ! o# i* N$ H, F( f6 g2 r: f
    ! E4 |/ N& R9 |5 x! |a.  1950-2005 的估计数5 v: G- V0 ^6 @  |) g! [% S

6 |: `8 a& L8 ~4 O' _8 w# j5 Ob.  (在中等生育率的假设下) 2010-2050 的预测数
    6 H& _2 A( e* I$ W7 b1 @- |; v. j+ |! B8 g
    (4) birth_rate__data.xls: 这些数据来自联合国, 它们给出了主要的地区、行政区和国家1950-2050 粗略的出生率 (出生人数/每千人) ! m7 e3 }3 j2 y) h

" @7 x( @5 b2 @2 v8 `: ba.  1950-2005 的估计数
    , S8 L) O( g# Q4 a+ }* p8 N  K) F+ C) ~3 Y
    b.  (在中等生育率的假设下) 2005-2050 的预测数. `: {8 I% _$ T1 W+ s- [
    # A4 S0 l1 S% |  p1 A# Z4 @1 R1 N- i
    (5) life_expectancy_0_data.xls: 这些数据来自联合国, 它们给出了主要的地区、行政区和国家在1950-2050 出生 (不分性别以及分性别的) 的人的预期寿命()
    ( c; N1 r" |2 x/ i7 A
      I  f  X1 t, K' ^a.  1950-2005 的估计数$ B& {& j& G5 W
    * f. z6 J  M2 \) p# U
    b.  (在中等生育率的假设下) 2005-2050 的预测数
    ( E$ o! r5 n+ A  f& a" B有几种HIV/AIDS 专款可以直接给予的方式介入
      K+ \- A2 s7 ^4 Y2 f7 }# P7 d$ p包括预防介入(志愿的咨询和检测服务、避孕套的社会营销、以学校为基础的艾滋病教育、防止母-婴传染的药物, 等等)以及治疗介入(治疗其他未经治疗的性传染病、治疗机会致病的感染, 等等). 你们应该专注于两个可能的介入: 抗逆转录酶病毒(antiretrovirus, ARV) 药物治疗的准备以及可能会有的预防HIV/AIDS 疫苗的准备.
    + L+ z4 o! q/ g任务2首先, 对你们在任务1 中选择的国家, 2006 2050 年按年评估你们实际上期望得到的可以用于抗击HIV/AIDS 的来自国外捐赠人资助的资金水平. 然后, 对下面三种方案的符合实际的假设下, 利用你们在任务1 中研制的模型以及这些资金资源的估计, 评估你们选定的国家2006-2050 HIV/AIDS 感染人数预期的变化率: ( N: f& o; K* R6 _$ r# g
      z3 s% I! `" K) p: b
    (1) Antiretroviral (ARV) 药物治疗' r1 J  M/ @# K: Z" c5 k' y
    $ @$ _+ K( M1 r" r% q
    (2) 预防性HIV/AIDS 疫苗7 i! n' @% U# x8 D* ^( Z3 J
    % V( l% m: @8 F4 I
    (3) 同时采用ARV 准备和预防性HIV/AIDS 疫苗0 o7 ]' P& m8 r4 `. b& x5 B
    假设上述三种方案都不会有出现HIV 抗药菌株的风险(你们将在任务3 中考察这个问题). 务必仔细地描述作为你们模型的基础的假设. ) w( O4 I  @6 |
    你们可以选择在收支取舍点、疾病负担等的基础上对任务1 中选定的所有国家或部分国家执行上述三种方案. 如果你们想要的话,附件是一个可以利用的有关各国收入水平数据的电子数据表. 数据:income_data.xls
    ; K" r6 D0 d3 e  L3 _5 x/ J  X这些数据来自世界银行(2002), 它们给出了在你们的分析中可以自由利用的按人口平均计算的国民生产总值(GNP)以及一般的收入分类.
    - j4 D5 {# h7 W! v* S9 U: [ARV 药物治疗因其可以延长HIV/AIDS 感染者的生命带来极大的福音. 在富裕国家, ARV 药物使得很大比例的HIV/AIDS 感染者免于死亡, 政策制订者和国际组织正面临怎样增加贫穷国家的HIV/AIDS 感染者获得ARV 药物的途径的巨大政治压力. 低收入国家的卫生保健预算非常有限, 看来贫穷国家不大可能利用他们自己的资源对大多数人口成功地开展这些防治计划. 附件1 给出了来自UNAIDS 对一些国家当前使用ARV 药物治疗的具体的国家的数据. , ^0 }8 |" T4 s  C( d; D& ?' f- r
    ARV 的疗效在很大程度上依赖于能否坚持医疗制度及严格的监督. 最获好评的ARV 治疗条件是具有广泛咨询和医生护理的井井有条的计划, 以及定期的检查以监视病情的发展以及机会感染6的发病. 不能坚持或者不恰当的治疗会导致两方面的严重后果. 首先, 对接受治疗的个人治疗可能没有效果. 其次, 部分的或是不恰当的治疗被认为会直接导致HIV 抗药性菌株的出现. ! F4 ~: V/ A! t4 N
    一开始用于治疗病人的药物价格已经降到每个病人每年几百美元, 但分发这些药物、提供必要的辅助医疗保健措施以及进一步的治疗是考验政府的行政和财政能力的关键. 据估计,应用意欲使出现抗药性菌株的可能性最小的临床推荐的方法(DOTS,或者直接观察短疗程治疗)来购买和发放ARV 药物的成本会低于每人每年1100 美元. (Adams, Gregor et al. [2001]. “Consensus Statement on Antiretroviral Treatment for AIDS in Poor Countries,” http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/bioe ... us_aids_therapy.pdf)   c) v! g3 v8 S' ?7 d
    对于预防性HIV 疫苗,请对(除了你们可能已经选来包括在你们模型中的其它因素以外的)以下情况做出你们认为合理的假设:
    ; b+ g% c% `3 V% l8 e$ k  X" H' }5 c( o5 y1 _# \& A" Y8 u# A' s
    (1) 预防性HIV/AIDS 疫苗可以投入实用的年份
    ' y( h, L/ @1 ?6 z: R(2) 多快的疫苗接种率有可能达到以下的疫苗接种的稳定水平:
    # d4 }- G5 p# y   a.如果你们希望使新的一群人(幼儿)得到免疫, 那么就假设按国家的新的人群的稳定接种水平就是WHO(2002) 报告的白喉-百日咳-破伤风疫苗第三剂(DTP3)的免疫率  ⅰ 数据:vaccination_rate_data.xls9 H$ O- C* V* Y# z4 q
    6 b3 V+ {  e& Y5 s
       b.如果你们希望使成人(5 岁以上的人群)得到免疫, 那么就假设年龄较大人群的稳定接种水平就是WHO(2002) 报告的破伤风类毒素第二剂(TT2)的免疫率            ⅰ 数据:vaccination_rate_data.xls
    , }7 m) c- h1 ^( E& s; L' L; g(3) 疫苗的功效及其有效期
      R8 C* ^3 D5 [: M8 V$ ]8 w& F( |0 H(4) 是否存在来自疫苗接种的流行病学的外部偶然因素$ G6 w! y7 d: r5 n2 n
    (5) 假设疫苗是三剂的(three-dose), 而且可以加进疫苗的标准封装随着WHO 的免疫扩展计划(EPI) 一起以另外0.75 美元的增加成本发放.
    & s# V/ K# U2 O1 i2 H# Z0 b
    % e6 E- n7 v- @& W+ f  w, f任务3:考虑以下关于ARV 抗药性菌株的研制的假设, 重新阐明你们在任务2 中研制的三个模型. . k! [' _0 c5 C6 p
    当前的评估表明, 采用ARV 治疗的病人的坚持程度低于90-95 %的话, 有产生抗药性菌株的巨大危险”. 在你们的分析中可以采用假设:接受ARV 治疗的病人的坚持程度低于90, 就有5%的可能性产生对抗标准的一线药物治疗的HIV/AIDS 菌株产生抗药性.
    9 H1 O4 g! Q" r/ A7 [人们也可以使用二线和三线药物治疗但在你们的分析中应假设, 要在欧洲、日本和美国以外的国家要使用这些药物将会是昂贵得负担不起的.
    : ?* \8 W4 Q) N( O, ]" {' E7 y* ^任务4:向联合国写一份白皮书,就如下问题提出你们专家组的建议:8 x) S+ p5 g. Q- v( f
    (1) 就抗击HIV/AIDS ARV 药物的供应和预防性HIV 疫苗的可利用资源的分配提出建议* j( m8 m3 _% t" ~- `! m" U
    (2) 相对于其他外交政策的优先性而言, 你们关于怎样权衡作为国际关心的HIV/AIDS 的重要性的论证
    " [  l9 E/ ]9 g1 S, m(3) 你们对怎样协调捐赠人对HIV/AIDS 的介入的建议: e$ Q* {% D" v5 B5 `4 Z$ n
    对于问题(1),假设从现在起到2010 年期间,可利用的财政资源的分配能加速预防性HIV 疫苗的研制工作/ w' c2 X# v0 _! s' j
    或直接资助疫苗的研发(R&D), 或通过其他的机制来实现这个目的. 花费这种资助的任何收获都将把你们在任务2 中假设的研制日期提早实现.
    , N4 T- N. i/ r2 A% w; v附件1. 接受ARV 药物治疗的晚期HIV 感染的成人的百分比()
    zan
    转播转播0 分享淘帖0 分享分享1 收藏收藏0 支持支持9 反对反对0 微信微信

主题

听众

积分

复兴中华数学头子

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2011-9-26 17:31
  • 签到天数: 3 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

自我介绍
    数学中国网站(www.madio.cn)是目前中国最大的数学建模交流社区

邮箱绑定达人 优秀斑竹奖 发帖功臣 元老勋章 新人进步奖 原创写作奖 最具活力勋章 风雨历程奖

群组越狱吧

群组湖南工业大学数学建模同盟会

群组四川农业大学数学建模协会

群组重庆交通大学数学建模协会

群组中国矿业大学数学建模协会

本题共评出4份特等奖(Outstanding Winners)获得者:
    1、美国杜克大学INFORMS Prize Recipient- q) J) @6 H  L$ g1 l- h, b
    • 参赛编号:Control No. 778
    • 论文题目:The United Nations and the Quest for the Holy Grail (of AIDS)
    • 论文作者:Arnav Mehta, Qianwei Li, Aaron Wise
    • 指导老师:David Kraines

, e! X8 V9 C% M1 g$ M: U+ v8 Y 2006 C O The United Nations and the Quest for the Holy Grail.pdf (695.66 KB, 下载次数: 1705)
    ) P! k: s( e0 n+ T" d: w& g: F9 i% F$ B
    2006 C O The United Nations and the Quest for the Holy Grail (of AIDS).pdf (617.74 KB, 下载次数: 871)
    , S0 \! V1 E  w3 s) v) ]2 I% _8 _! b  n- Y7 _- g0 L$ H9 m. ]
    2、美国杜克大学
    ! e5 G$ |0 n2 x; ^7 a4 y
    • 参赛编号:Control No. 788
    • 论文题目:Managing the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: 2006-2055
    • 论文作者:Tyler Huffman, Barry Wright III, Charles Staats III
    • 指导老师:David Kraines
    ( D! s) R9 e" b$ p, F8 o
    2006 C O Managing the HIVAIDS Pandemic.pdf (1.9 MB, 下载次数: 1231) 2 c, X' ]: x5 c- ]

9 a. Q! n/ j4 q6 N& x
    2006 C O Managing the HIV AIDS Pandemic 2006-2055.pdf (737.98 KB, 下载次数: 696) $ F9 S& ?/ `7 u1 o! i; D* t! J% L% b

' w7 `0 @3 L* a
    ) M; s+ f4 X+ v+ k
    3、美国哈维马地学院7 C$ `! _; g7 M. v: ~
    • 参赛编号:Control No. 822
    • 论文题目: AIDS: Modeling a Global Crisis(and Australia)
    • 论文作者:Cris Cecka、Michael Martin、Tristan Sharp
    • 指导老师:Lisette dePillis
    # ]1 @1 E& \5 ^5 R' z+ f# Q, r
    2006 C O AIDS Modeling a Global Crisis and Australia.pdf (782.85 KB, 下载次数: 898) : B2 r& j& T: v
    6 X" x/ h0 g/ h: L; o7 u
    4、美国西点军校. E) i$ c, `0 r9 S3 T% L: T
    • 参赛编号:Control No. 605
    • 论文题目: The Spreading HIV/AIDS Problem
    • 论文作者:Adam Seybert、David Ryan、Nicholas Ross
    • 指导老师:Randal Hickman
    $ K# v/ g1 n% h8 F4 B, k8 O) @
    2006 C O The Spreading HIV AIDS Problem.pdf (594.27 KB, 下载次数: 1012)
    8 ]7 ]0 a  O: R$ i/ Z. {& E* [$ y  R0 A. p; V8 [
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

复兴中华数学头子

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2011-9-26 17:31
  • 签到天数: 3 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

自我介绍
    数学中国网站(www.madio.cn)是目前中国最大的数学建模交流社区

邮箱绑定达人 优秀斑竹奖 发帖功臣 元老勋章 新人进步奖 原创写作奖 最具活力勋章 风雨历程奖

群组越狱吧

群组湖南工业大学数学建模同盟会

群组四川农业大学数学建模协会

群组重庆交通大学数学建模协会

群组中国矿业大学数学建模协会

一等奖
    ! Y( u- r7 M. e& x6 s& b- _+ i
    ! E  [; b: \. h$ s* F 2006 C M AIDS A Global Crisis.pdf (610.32 KB, 下载次数: 427)
    ( `" A( M! |# \, D% C/ v; V6 b- [( _8 D
    二等奖
    8 {8 ]- p5 q9 i5 h- Q 2006 C H War of the World Fight against AIDS.pdf (207.45 KB, 下载次数: 195)
    ( }% e% g* `9 I) o. ~8 I
    - x3 M8 l, k& \4 w 2006 C H Fighting against AIDS.pdf (231.71 KB, 下载次数: 164)
    + q& m2 B7 I  c
    3 B! ]# z# E+ _& K+ K! b/ L4 l- d6 w% c2 F8 H$ A
    评论
    8 @. }0 W. @) {, W
    & d. o: |  s5 [2 {. A( a. _% l 2006 C J HIV The Math..pdf (143.43 KB, 下载次数: 317)
    2 I3 t8 S8 S- z: S( x& b' t: \& @0 [* D) v
    s Commentary The Outstanding HIV AIDS Papers.pdf (180.26 KB, 下载次数: 285)
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

升级  86.32%

该用户从未签到

自我介绍
    数学建模爱好者
    回复

使用道具 举报

sjzz